This Means War (feat. Sylvain Coudret of SOILWORK) This Means War (feat. Sylvain Coudret of SOILWORK)

Album bought. Thanks for slaying it with synth!

VolkorX responds:

Thanks for your support, Human. Your life shall be spared !

Fall Of An Angel Fall Of An Angel

Absolutely beautiful, a well deserved front page submission.

Mattashi responds:

aw thanks man ^ ^

Final Final

Even not finished, it's my favorite of your 2014 entries; the song inspires a strong sense of resolve and determination.

Mawnz responds:

That's interesting! I don't see it that way so I'm glad that you think that :D

Through the cavern! Through the cavern!

Faved. The tune has a very surreal tone to it. This seems like a perfect fit for ButzboPrud's animation style so kudos to you for the synergy factor :)

roflsandwhich responds:

Thanks a lot, dude! and yeah its really cool having my track used in such an awesome animation

MMX: Spark Mandrill MMX: Spark Mandrill

My favorite track of all the Megaman games. Thanks for doing it justice!

Azure Apex Azure Apex

Faved. Agreed on the catchiness of the piece; the whole thing just screams sci-fi. I do feel the first half was much stronger than the second and it does feel like a diversion... almost enough so that it feels like a different song at that point.

Come on Dude Come on Dude

Love that retro tune... I think you got it nailed solid!

Mawnz responds:

Why, thank you very much!! I'm glad I hit that nail right :D

Skyline Skyline

I heard this track through MetalRenard's NG page and I just wanted to say how much I loved the vocals and writing of this piece. I'm not the most experienced with audio so I can't really say anything useful in my commentary. So... I'll simply say thank you for sharing your talents for everyone to enjoy.

Wolftacular responds:

I appreciate any and all comments! Thank you for listening! Glad you enjoyed it! (:

Skyline V2 Skyline V2

Talk about some synergy! I'm not the kind of person who can pick out all the nuances of sound like true audiophiles, but I can really hear the major differences between this and the original tracks.

I really enjoyed this track and I'm glad it got some love. I'm gonna have to jump over to Wolftacular's page and leave some nice commentary. The vocals are amazing.

MetalRenard responds:

Aww thanks mate! And of course, go and show him some love too, he deserves it! :)

Call THAT a Terrible Demo Call THAT a Terrible Demo

CONSUME THE UNWORTHY... and the worthy!