Character Animations Reel Character Animations Reel

Are you sure you did all the character animations? On your site it mentions that some of these clips are a result of a multi-animator collaboration. It is important that you distinguish these contributions in your reel somehow, and employers will put this fact under scrutiny.

Otherwise, fantastic work, and I really hope people really do see your potential to provide high quality 3d animated content.

RaccoonRezillo responds:

I have that put somewhere? Yes those animations in my demo reel are all my animations. I think any multi collaborations I mention would be just working within a project but still try to only show the animations I fully did. Thank you :)

O if your talking about tab MAP it's I guess collaboration to where each creates a part to a song but we fully animate the section that we got assigned for so those animations are still fully mine just a small part of the song which is why it has title with part number.

Worry People: No Evil 19 Worry People: No Evil 19

You win 20 internet points for the derp thumbnail.

Fantastic work as always, the amount of patience and discipline you and the crew have to put these great animations together is very inspiring.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Dr. bees is dead!? Now it is all up to the striped stranger to save us all!

... has anyone seen the striped stranger?

New Star Wars Trailer New Star Wars Trailer

Love that long awkward pause after " I spent all the money"

Zero Dragon Zero Dragon

There's a strange truth behind the comedy of this one. Sometimes we work hard on creating content only to have people tell you that you suck. And, like all artists who get through it, the decision to ask "What the fuck IS wrong with me?" can only be answered by moving on.

shadowcounter responds:

awesome!!

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

I really like that you put a lot of unique flair in the remake that actually improves on the original substantially. From leg-locking the second guy to take out the third, the desk lamp nun-chucks, usage of props in the mix, and even a bunch of new choreography, effects... good stuff!

Tales of Stuff Episode 1 Tales of Stuff Episode 1

"There's smoke coming from that poorly drawn tower!"

Holy crap you nailed the classic cartoon look and gave it a nice modern touch, fun stuff!

TalesofStuff responds:

Thank you very much!

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Your 3d animation talents in terms of motion elements are better than most, I really look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future because skilled 3d animators are incredibly rare. Even more rare are skilled animators who can take advantage of the latest technologies available on the market, like Kinect mocap, integrating motion capture with hand-keyed stuff, using hardware devices to animate in real time, etc etc... stuff that requires experience and patience, and 9 times out of 10 you can't just look it up in a manual and have to piece it together yourself :)

Kel-chan responds:

yeah it's crazy when you think about it- theres not much info on 3d animation in general besides basic posing.

I wonder how monty oum got started in the early 2000s when there was even less info availible

NWAR: Heist Aches NWAR: Heist Aches

It looks like Nwar made... a misteak. All faked out, just like that steak house by the lakehouse.

danmarkowitz responds:

It was a case of misteaken identity.

Scaredy Dave: Episode 3 Scaredy Dave: Episode 3

Thoroughly entertaining, and in my opinion the best of your work i've seen yet! Thanks for a highly enjoyable watch!