Clone Combat Clone Combat

A nice little game, but it feels unpolished and clumsy at times. For example, instead of using a grid that the user toggles on/off, the gameplay should take care of that for the user. Instead of using the arrow keys to throw daggers, you could have had the player hold the space bar and have a line drawn in the direction the dagger is being thrown (and make it so that pressing down cancels the throw). The music gets bland after a while, even some royalty free tracks would have mixed things up a bit.

Don't get me wrong, there is enjoyment to be had out of this game, it is just that it needs polish.

Spider: Downloaded. Spider: Downloaded.

Very high quality stuff. Solid gameplay yet simple and easy to learn. The throwback graphics are simple and satisfying.

Ten Second War Ten Second War

This is one of the most enjoyable games i've ever played on Newgrounds. It's fresh, it makes you think and seeing your strategies come together bit by bit is incredibly satisfying. The NG API usage for player ranking is a nice cherry on top.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Use the special combo << \/ \/ >> ... it makes things a lot easier. Having a hard time with the 4th level though... how the hell can you dodge all the medusa heads?

Irritable Bowel Psycho Irritable Bowel Psycho

What a shitty game!

Seriously though, funny concept but more attention to sound effects are really needed to put some polish on this turd. Props to the music artist, by the way... a very catchy tune.

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

Addicting gameplay. I really enjoyed the clever sign placements for added humor.

Ping Balls Ping Balls

Not bad, but I think the controls would feel a lot less clumsy if the left mouse button could be used to either fire or turn the bar white. The shift/space scheme is hard to work with.

mysterycj1 responds:

I guess your right.
I'll go change that.

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Pretty cool game simple, but fun and interesting. The level transition effect was pretty slick.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

This game is awesome! It was extremely satisfying being eaten by the zombies every time!

5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5 +5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Counter Terror Counter Terror

I liked the game, great music and nostalgia factor to it. Some things made the game too easy though, like being able to make the enemy not shoot by jumping repeatedly (since their AI only shoots if you are on the ground, apparently).