Character Animations Reel Character Animations Reel

Are you sure you did all the character animations? On your site it mentions that some of these clips are a result of a multi-animator collaboration. It is important that you distinguish these contributions in your reel somehow, and employers will put this fact under scrutiny.

Otherwise, fantastic work, and I really hope people really do see your potential to provide high quality 3d animated content.

RaccoonRezillo responds:

I have that put somewhere? Yes those animations in my demo reel are all my animations. I think any multi collaborations I mention would be just working within a project but still try to only show the animations I fully did. Thank you :)

O if your talking about tab MAP it's I guess collaboration to where each creates a part to a song but we fully animate the section that we got assigned for so those animations are still fully mine just a small part of the song which is why it has title with part number.

Worry People: No Evil 19 Worry People: No Evil 19

You win 20 internet points for the derp thumbnail.

Fantastic work as always, the amount of patience and discipline you and the crew have to put these great animations together is very inspiring.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Dr. bees is dead!? Now it is all up to the striped stranger to save us all!

... has anyone seen the striped stranger?

Clone Combat Clone Combat

A nice little game, but it feels unpolished and clumsy at times. For example, instead of using a grid that the user toggles on/off, the gameplay should take care of that for the user. Instead of using the arrow keys to throw daggers, you could have had the player hold the space bar and have a line drawn in the direction the dagger is being thrown (and make it so that pressing down cancels the throw). The music gets bland after a while, even some royalty free tracks would have mixed things up a bit.

Don't get me wrong, there is enjoyment to be had out of this game, it is just that it needs polish.

Spider: Downloaded. Spider: Downloaded.

Very high quality stuff. Solid gameplay yet simple and easy to learn. The throwback graphics are simple and satisfying.

Ten Second War Ten Second War

This is one of the most enjoyable games i've ever played on Newgrounds. It's fresh, it makes you think and seeing your strategies come together bit by bit is incredibly satisfying. The NG API usage for player ranking is a nice cherry on top.

This Means War (feat. Sylvain Coudret of SOILWORK) This Means War (feat. Sylvain Coudret of SOILWORK)

Album bought. Thanks for slaying it with synth!

VolkorX responds:

Thanks for your support, Human. Your life shall be spared !

Fall Of An Angel Fall Of An Angel

Absolutely beautiful, a well deserved front page submission.

Mattashi responds:

aw thanks man ^ ^

Final Final

Even not finished, it's my favorite of your 2014 entries; the song inspires a strong sense of resolve and determination.

Mawnz responds:

That's interesting! I don't see it that way so I'm glad that you think that :D

Smile Smile

Its funny, I looked a the thumbnail and immediately knew this was a James Lee piece.

Trust Fall Trust Fall

Wow that's rough. He's not even trending.

Stan the croco Stan the croco

Nice work, I especially like your edge lighting. My only critique here is that adjusting the brightness/contrast of the picture would really help the character and the environment stand out.